OVEM srl is specialized in precision machining on job order.
Aiming at the precision of each single feature with its highly skilled personnel, OVEM srl is able to occupy a large and diversified field of workmanship.
In the mechanical milling operations OVEM srl can carry out specific machining on components and mechanical details upto 15.000mm long and 4.000mm and 4.000mm high, relying on machinery with an extremely high level of precision.
With the help of horizontal or vertical CNC machines, and workstations supported by CAD/CAM programming systems, OVEM srl is able to carry out mechanical machining with very complex details such as pumps, reels, reducers, machine tools, components for ship engines and for the petrochemical sector and any particular item with a specific drawing provided by the client.
It’s also specialized in machining in stainless steel and super alloys like Duplex and Super Duplex.
Our machinery for mechanical milling includes:
- Milling machine CNC Zayer KCU12000 with a 12000x3500x1500mm working field, with automatic head 360.000 positions
- Milling machine CNC Zayer Parpas with a 14150x1500x4000mm working field, with 360.000 positions
- Milling machine CNC Zayer KF4000 fixed bench with a 4200mm longitudinal run, 2000mm vertical run, 1250mm transversal run, with automatic head
- Milling machine CNC Zayer KF2200 with a 1900mm longitudinal run, 1000mm vertical run, 1000mm transversal run
- Milling machine CNC Arakos 521/P fixed bench with a 2500mm longitudinal run, 1500mm vertical run, 1050mm transversal run, with automatic index head
- Milling machine CNC Zayer KF4000 fixed bench with a 4200mm longitudinal run, 2000mm vertical run, 1250mm transversal run, with semiautomatic head
- Work station CNC 1600x800x800 with 30 tools
Industrial mechanical structural works